I provide support and consultancy for phpList, the world’s most popular open source email campaign manager. Services include:
- installing phpList
- upgrading phpList from 2.10.x to 3.0.x.
- creating cron jobs to process the message queue and to process bounces
- configuring advanced bounce processing
- installing plugins
- adding a subscription form to your web site
- trouble-shooting any other problems
I can also modify phplist to:
- use secure SMTP in order to send through gmail, Amazon SES etc.
- check the subscription form for spam signups, see this article
- process bounces when the php IMAP extension is not available
- store admin passwords securely instead of in plain text
For well-defined tasks, such as installing phplist in a shared-hosting environment, I can quote a fixed-price. Otherwise support is charged at an hourly rate in half-hourly increments.
I can provide remote support using instant messaging (Yahoo Messenger, Skype or Google Talk), screen-sharing using join.me or you can give me temporary access to your phplist system and control panel.
Additionally I can provide training and guidance in using phplist to create templates, compose messages, manage lists etc, again by screen-sharing using join.me.
I also develop plugins for phplist that extend its functionality. These free plugins are available on the phplist support forum and do not require any changes to core phplist code:
- Message Statistics
- Subscriber (Subscriber Attributes, Subscriber History, Subscriptions)
- Bounce Statistics
- Manage Attachments
Similar plugins that report on data held in the phplist database can be developed to meet specific requirements.
For a no-obligation quote please send me an email explaining your requirements.