I provide support and consultancy for phpList, the world’s most popular open source email campaign manager. Services include:
- installing phpList
- upgrading phpList from 2.10.x to 3.0.x.
- creating cron jobs to process the message queue and to process bounces
- configuring advanced bounce processing
- installing plugins
- adding a subscription form to your web site
- trouble-shooting any other problems
For well-defined tasks, such as installing phplist in a shared-hosting environment, I can quote a fixed-price. Otherwise support is charged at an hourly rate in half-hourly increments.
I can provide remote support using Skype instant messaging, screen-sharing using join.me or you can give me temporary access to your phplist system and control panel.
Additionally I can provide training and guidance in using phplist to create templates, compose messages, manage lists etc, again by screen-sharing using join.me.
I also develop plugins for phplist that extend its functionality. These free plugins are available on GitHub, can be installed through phplist and do not require any changes to core phplist code.
- RSS Feed
- Campaign Statistics
- TinyMCE editor
- View in Browser
- Subscriber (Subscriber Attributes, Subscriber History, Subscriptions)
- Bounce Statistics
- and a few more …
I can develop similar plugins that report on data held in the phplist database to meet specific requirements.
For a no-obligation quote please contact me explaining your requirements.